And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme is a little different – Featuring the 3Ds – DSP, DIES and DAZZLE (anything that sparkles)! Oh what fun! I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do with this!
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Floral Essence DSP – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – cut out the largest Detailed Bank
- Noble Peacock Foil Sheets – (Peacock) 1/4 x 4 1/4, weave through the band, add band to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Pretty Peacock and Blackberry Bliss, cut out with oval die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Noble Peacock Rhinestones for a little extra DAZZLE!
And now our latest collection…
One of the fall bundles in the Holiday Catalog that caught our eye is Harvest Hellos…a set with BOTH apples AND pumpkins (and I’m sure a lot of other things we haven’t even imagined yet!) This Harvest Hellos Collection has three cards (one an awesome fun fold!) and a 3D project that can be used for gift giving or decorating! It’s SO fun! We know you will LOVE this new Collection! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Floral Essence DSP, Noble Peacock Foil Sheets|
|Ink:||Pretty Peacock, Blackberry Bliss|
|Other:||Detailed Bands Dies, Nobel Peacock Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!