Happy Monday everyone! This week our inspiration is such a sunny cake!
Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, add to card front
- So Saffron – 1 1/2 x 3 7/8, add to card front, stamp greeting using Memento Black
- So Saffron Gingham print – 2 1/2 x 3 7/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 4 1/4, punch our Ribbon Punch, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp magnolia in Memento Black, color using So Saffron, Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake, cut out. Stamp center of magnolia again in Memento black, color in, cut out and add to magnolia. Add to card front using dimensionals. Add some Clear Epoxy drops to finish off.
And now for our latest collection…
One of the fall bundles in the Holiday Catalog that caught our eye is Harvest Hellos…a set with BOTH apples AND pumpkins (and I’m sure a lot of other things we haven’t even imagined yet!) This Harvest Hellos Collection has three cards (one an awesome fun fold!) and a 3D project that can be used for gift giving or decorating! It’s SO fun! We know you will LOVE this new Collection! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Good Morning Magnolia|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Subtles DSP paper pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: So Saffron, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake|
|Other:||Subtles Embossing Folder, Ribbon Punch, Magnolia Memory Dies, Clear Epoxy Drops, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!