And it’s Saturday again and a Happy August to everyone! This week our theme is Animal House – animals, birds and bugs! So many options on this one! I decided to go with our beautiful Royal Peacock set…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Balmy Blue – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Baubles and Bubbles Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Noble Peacock DSP (Blueberry print) – 3/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White THICK – cut out the detailed peacock, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp the feather piece one time and the flower image two times, color using Old Olive, Blueberry Bushel, Pretty Peacock, cut out, add feather image to card front
- Old Olive – 1/2 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add the two flower pieces to it, add to card front uisng dimensionals
- Add some of the green Nobel Peacock Rhinestones to the flower centers to finish off
And now our latest collection…’
Our brand new Royal Peacock Collection is here, featuring the Noble Peacock Suite of products! Do you LOVE sparkle and shine? Then the gorgeous Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Paper and Foil Sheets with their stunning metallic finishes are perfect for you! This Collection features three cards (one a fun-fold) and a special 3D home décor project you are going to love to make for yourself or to give away as a gift! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Noble Peacock DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, Blueberry Bushel|
|Other:||Detailed Peacock, Beads and Baubles Embossing Folder, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!