Happy Monday everyone! This week our inspiration is a gorgeous fused glass clock!
Here’s what I came up with…
I love how soft and pretty this came out!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Seafoam – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soft Seafoam – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo DSP print – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out the 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 stitched rectangle, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensinoals
- Add piece of White Linen Ribbon to card front
- Whisper White – stamp flower using Memento Black, color using Blends: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, cut out add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…Lots of Cheer!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring the Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See all the details here!
|Set(s):||Good Morning Magnolia|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Brights DSP paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blends: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede|
|Other:||Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder, White Linen Ribbon, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Magnolia Memory Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!