Happy Monday everyone! This week our inspiration is a bright and happy floral print!
Here’s what I came up with…
I just LOVE the dies that go with this set!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Seafoam – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soft Seafoam – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp flowers using Memento Black, color using Blends: Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green cut out
- Calypso Coral – cut out smaller of the two bands, add flowers behind it, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out with oval die, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…Lots of Cheer!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring the Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See all the details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Calypso Coral|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blends: Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Subtle Embossing Folder, Detailed Bands Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!