And it’s Saturday again! This week we are celebrating Christmas in July! I just love this jingle bell wreath in the Lots of Cheer set.
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, add to card fornt
- Real Red DSP print – 1 1/4 x 3 3/4, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 4 1/4, cut each end of an angle, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp weather using Versamark, silver emboss, cut out using stitched circle die, add to card front using dimentsionals, stamp bow using Versmark, silver emboss, color with Real Red Blends, cut out add to card front
- Real Red – 5/8 x 1 7/8, stamp greeting using Versamark, silver emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some red rhinestones to the wreath to finish off.
And now for our latest collection…Lots of Cheer!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring the Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See all the details here!
|Set(s):||Lots of Cheer|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Regals DSP paper pack, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Versamark, Blends: Real Red|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Dies, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!