Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration! This month we are doing one of our favorite things…CASE the catalog! Each Thursday the design team will use the same card from the catalog and we use it for inspiration. We can use the colors, the sketch or the set…however it inspires us.
I just HAD to use the new Magnolia set for this one…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Petal Pink – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Tufted Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp 1 large and 3 small magnolia images using Memento Black, color using Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow Blends, cut out and layer together
- Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon – fold two pieces, add behind the magnolias, add to card front using dimenionals
- Soft Seafoam – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out using Layering Oval, layer onto matching Mossy Meadow scallop oval, add ot card front using dimensionals
LOVE this design!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
But first, our latest Collection!
Wow! What beautiful three-step roses and leaves in Stampin’ Up!’s To A Wild Rose Collection! So easy to get some real depth in the layers of these gorgeous flowers. Plus the bonus label and lattice dies really make this bundle a winner! In our To A Wild Rose Collection, you’ll get FOUR step-by-step tutorials…three unique card ideas (ONE is a fun special fold) and ONE quick and easy gift idea perfect for craft fairs, too! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Good Morning Magnolia|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Soft SeaFoam, Mossy Meadow|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Magnolia Memory Dies, Layering Oval Dies, Tufted Embossing Folder, Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!