And it’s Saturday again! And since we are doing favorites, this week is our favorite new incolor! Okay…this one was extremely tough because to be honest…these are NOT my kind of colors. I am not a vintage kind of gal so I just picked one and went with it. You really could do this card in ANY of the incolors and it would work.
Here’s the details…
- Calypso Coral – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Blushing Bride – 3 3/4 x 5, cut out the flower/petal die from the Tasteful Backgrounds dies in the upper left and lower right corners
- Follow Your Art DSP – (abstract print) – 3 58 x 4 7/8, add behind the Blushing Bride panel using dimensionals
- Pacific Point – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add behind panel, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Pacific Point, cut out using Layering Oval die, layer onto matching Calypso Coral scallop oval
- Pacific point – take 5/8 strip, using bone folder and rub strip across bone folder until fiber breaks down and can separate into two strips, add behind oval then add to card front using dimensionals
And now our latest collection…
Wow! What beautiful three-step roses and leaves in Stampin’ Up!’s To A Wild Rose Collection! So easy to get some real depth in the layers of these gorgeous flowers. Plus the bonus label and lattice dies really make this bundle a winner! In our To A Wild Rose Collection, you’ll get FOUR step-by-step tutorials…three unique card ideas (ONE is a fun special fold) and ONE quick and easy gift idea perfect for craft fairs, too! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Rooted in Nature|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Pacific Point, Follow Your Art DSP|
|Other:||Tasteful Background Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!