Happy Thursday! Happy Independence Day and Happy July! This month we are doing one of our favorite things…CASE the catalog! Each Thursday the design team will use the same card from the catalog and we use it for inspiration. We can use the colors, the sketch or the set…however it inspires us.
I thought it would be fun to use the new Over the Moon set with the layout for the card…
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Real Red – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 3/8 x 3 1/2, stamp Buffalo Check background using Memento Black, add red lines with the Real Red marker, add to card front
- Whisper White -3 1/2 x 2 1/4, cut using Rectangular Stitched Die, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp cow and heart conversation bubble using Memento Black, color using Basic Black, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate, Petal Pink and Daffodil Delight Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Real Red – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label punch, add to card front using dimensionals
Oh…just SOOOO CUTE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And now our latest collection…
Wow! What beautiful three-step roses and leaves in Stampin’ Up!’s To A Wild Rose Collection! So easy to get some real depth in the layers of these gorgeous flowers. Plus the bonus label and lattice dies really make this bundle a winner! In our To A Wild Rose Collection, you’ll get FOUR step-by-step tutorials…three unique card ideas (ONE is a fun special fold) and ONE quick and easy gift idea perfect for craft fairs, too! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Over the Moon, Buffalo Check Background|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Basic Black, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate, Petal Pink and Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Rectangular Stitched Dies, Classic Label PUnch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!