And it’s Saturday again! And since we are doing favorites, this week is our favorite new incolor! Okay…this one was extremely tough because to be honest…these are NOT my kind of colors. I am not a vintage kind of gal so I just picked one and went with it. You really could do this card in ANY of the incolors and it would work.
Here’s the details…
- Seaside Spray – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Woven Threads DSP (Sahara Sand print) – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, layer onto Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5
- Basic Black – 2 3/4 x 3 – cut out the flourish die (Tasteful Backgrounds), add to card front using dimensionals, tie piece of the Seaside Spray ribbon around panel and add to card front.
- Seaside Spray – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Timeless Label, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Seaside Spray Incolor Faceted Dots to finish off
And it’s not too late for our newest collection…Ride with Me…
Oh my goodness…you are going to LOVE this Collection! This EXPANDED Ride With Me Collection is FULL of ideas using the Ride with Me stamp set and Truck Ride Dies and they are SOOOOO cute! Red trucks are ALL the rage in decorating, so you’ll have fun displaying these for every season! In our Ride with Me Collection, you’ll get EIGHT step-by-step tutorials…THREE unique card ideas, ONE home décor item (with three different looks!) and FOUR different truck favor ideas…one actually expands the size of the truck! They are SOOO much fun, quick & easy…perfect for gifts or craft fairs coming up! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Seaside Spray, Woven Threads|
|Other:||Timeless Label, Tasteful Background Dies, Incolor Faceted Dots, Seaside Spray Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!