And it’s Saturday again! This month we are using song titles for our themes and This week our theme is cards for kids!
Please forgive me…I had my post set up but because of traveling did not have all the details set. Post has now been updated
LOVE this fun new set!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 5, add two strips of Real Red dsp 1/2 x 4 1/2 to each side, add to card front front
- Whisper White – stamp 2 lady bugs, 2 bees and 2 dragon flies using Memento Black color with Blends (Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Granny Apple Green) cut out
- 1″ circle punch – 2 Real Red, 2 Daffodil Delight, 2 Granny Apple Green
- 1/2″ circle punch – 2 Basic Black, 2 Mango Melody, 2 Blueberry Bushel
- Add all the circle to the card front then add the bugs on top of them using dimensionals.
- Daffodil Delight – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out with Classic Label punch, add to card front using dimensionals to finish off
Are you loving the Floral Essence suite? We have an awesome collection for you!
But first. Who doesn’t love the beautiful watercolor patterns in the Perennial Essence Suite? We’ve taken a few of the colors in the designer paper and created our Floral Essence Collection featuring the Floral Essence Stamp Set and Perennial Flower Punch! Such gorgeous colors! You get FOUR step-by-step tutorials…three card ideas (ONE is a fun special fold) and ONE quick and easy gift idea wrapped in pretty packaging! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Real Red, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Blueberry Bushel|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Wiggly Bugs Dies, 1″ Circle Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!