Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary inspiration and this week it is a great color combo…
I just LOVE these colors together…
Here’s the details…
- Highland Heather – 4 1/4 x 11
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 5
- Gorgeous Grape – 5/8 x 5, add behind White Panel
- Daffodil Delight Gingham – 1 1/2 x 5, add to White Panel add band to card front
- On white panel stamp flower center using Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape
- Whisper White – stamp outline flower in Memento Black, color one suing Highland Health Blends and the other using Daffodil Delight Blends, stamp flower centers in Gorgeous Grape and Daffodil Delight, cut out, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Gorgeous Grape, cut out using Stitched Circle Die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gorgeous Grape Glitter Enamel Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And if you are lovin’ the Floral Essence Suite…you’re going to LOVE this one!
But first. Who doesn’t love the beautiful watercolor patterns in the Perennial Essence Suite? We’ve taken a few of the colors in the designer paper and created our Floral Essence Collection featuring the Floral Essence Stamp Set and Perennial Flower Punch! Such gorgeous colors! You get FOUR step-by-step tutorials…three card ideas (ONE is a fun special fold) and ONE quick and easy gift idea wrapped in pretty packaging! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight Gingham DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, BLENDS: Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Dies, Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!