Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. Next up for the month of June is Masculine cards. I didn’t get any new masculine sets but am so happy that the garage set from the occasions mini made it through!
Just LOVE these gears!
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, stamp smudge in Smoky Slate and Crushed Curry, gears in Basic Grey, layer onto Basic Black – 4 /14 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Black Foil – cut out gears, add to card front
- Crushed Curry – 5/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add garage embellishment to finish off
But first. Who doesn’t love the beautiful watercolor patterns in the Perennial Essence Suite? We’ve taken a few of the colors in the designer paper and created our Floral Essence Collection featuring the Floral Essence Stamp Set and Perennial Flower Punch! Such gorgeous colors! You get FOUR step-by-step tutorials…three card ideas (ONE is a fun special fold) and ONE quick and easy gift idea wrapped in pretty packaging! See the details HERE!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Set(s):||Geared Up Garage|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Back, Crushed Curry, Black Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Garage Gears Dies, Classic Garage Metal Elements, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!