Happy Thursday! This week we have a GREAT sketch for you…
Guess what set I’m using this week? If you guessed To a Wild Rose…you are right!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Mosaic Mood DSP (green print) – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front on an angle
- Mosaic Mood DSP ( yellow flower print) – 1 3/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Calypso Coral – 1/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out Stitched Square, stamp hello in Soft Suede, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp flower and leaf outlines in Memento Black, stamp flower in So Saffron and Calypso Coral and Leaf in Mint Melody and Garden Green, cut out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And if you are lovin’ the Floral Essence Suite…you’re going to LOVE this one!
But first. Who doesn’t love the beautiful watercolor patterns in the Perennial Essence Suite? We’ve taken a few of the colors in the designer paper and created our Floral Essence Collection featuring the Floral Essence Stamp Set and Perennial Flower Punch! Such gorgeous colors! You get FOUR step-by-step tutorials…three card ideas (ONE is a fun special fold) and ONE quick and easy gift idea wrapped in pretty packaging! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||To a Wild Rose|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Mosaic Mood DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Garden Green|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!