Happy Monday everyone! We have a fun inspiration piece – COOKIES!
Okay…I LOVE these cookies but when I went to work on it, I was having some problems with it. I actually made another card but decided since the ‘stuff’ on that card was all retiring, I’d do another one with some NEW STUFF!
It turned out pretty good I think.
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pool Party – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Follow Your Art DSP – 2 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Pacific Point 1/4 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out scallop square, stamp greeting using Memento Black, Layer onto So Saffron scallop square, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp large flower in Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody center, small flower in Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody center, leaves Garden Green – cut everything out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
And if you love the new Floral Essence bundle….oh…you’re going to LOVE our new collection!
We’ve taken a few of the colors in the designer paper and created our Floral Essence Collection featuring the Floral Essence Stamp Set and Perennial Flower Punch! Such gorgeous colors! You get FOUR step-by-step tutorials…three card ideas (ONE is a fun special fold) and ONE quick and easy gift idea wrapped in pretty packaging! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Floral Essence, Itty Bitty Greeting|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Pary, Pacific Point, So Saffron, Follow Your Art DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Garden Green|
|Other:||Layering Square Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!