And it’s Saturday again! This month we are using song titles for our themes and this week it’s Blue Morning/Blue Day!
I’m having so much fun with the new Sailing Home set!
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Balmy Blue – 3 3/4 x 5 – run through the Subtle Embossing folder, add to card front
- Come Sail Away DSP (Navy Compass print – 1 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Come Sail Away DSP (Navy/Light Blue, Sahara Strip) – 1 1/8 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Come Sail Away DSP (Nautical Instrument print) – cut out circle, add to card front
- Soft Suede – cut out rope, add to card front
- Night of Navy – cut out frame, add to card front
- Sahara Sand – cut out steering wheel, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Soft Suede and Night of Navy, punch out using 1 3/8″ circle punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp larges ship using Night of Navy, color using Blends – Night of Navy light, Balmy Blue dark, cut out, add to card fornt
- Tie piece of Sahara Sand/Navy Twine in anchor embellishment, add to card front to finish off
And now another NEW collection….oh…you’re going to LOVE this one!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set…great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you’ll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That’s a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Come Sail Away DSP|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Soft Suede, BLENDS: Night of Navy lt, Balmy Blue dk|
|Other:||Smooth Sailing Dies, Sahara Sand/Navy Baker’s Twine, Layering Circle Dies, Sail Away Trinkets, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!