Happy Thursday! Are you ready for a cool sketch? We got a good one for you…
I’m still working on using some of my things that are soon to be retiring. This week, the sweet things suite…
Here’s the details…
- Highland Heather – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- How Sweet It Is DSP – purple dotted – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- How Sweet It Is DSP – Melon Mambo diagonal stripe – 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp the TWO jars and lollipop in Memento Black, color using Gorgeous Grape, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green and Melon Mambo markers, cut everything out, add the two candy jars to card front, the top one using dimensionals
- Pool Party – 5/8 x 1 7/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add lollipop behind banner and add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And now another NEW collection….oh…you’re going to LOVE this one!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set…great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you’ll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That’s a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Highland Heather, Pool Party, How Sweet It Is DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape|
|Other:||Jar of Sweets Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!