Happy Monday everyone! We have a cool inspiration photo for you…CUPCAKES!!!
I couldn’t wait to use one of my new sets with this – Parcels and Petals
I just love the way this turned out!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Crumb Cake – 4 x 5 1/2 yes…it is longer but when you run it through the Corrugated Embossing folder it ends up the right size! Add to card front
- Mango Melody – 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Bermuda Bay dotted dsp – 1 x 5 1/2, add Mango strip behind it, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest oval, use the one edge to make the decorative border on oval, stamp greeting using Early Espresso
- Fold up two piece of the Rococo Rose Ribbon, add behind oval, add oval to card front using dimensionals
- Crumb Cake – cut decorative border from Perfect Parcels, add to oval
- Whisper White – stamp flower image in Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana and Rococo Rose, cut everything out, layer, add the Mango and Rose one to the sides then the Coastal in the middle using dimensionals
- Add Frost Epoxy Dots to center of each flower to finish off.
Oh…I’m liking this set!
And now another NEW collection….oh…you’re going to LOVE this one!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set…great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you’ll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That’s a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Parcels and Petals|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Mango Melody, Brights DSP|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, Rococo Rose|
|Other:||Perfect Parcels Dies, layering Ovals Dies, Corrugated Embossing Folder, Epoxy Dots, Rococo Rose Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!