And it’s Saturday again! This month we are using song titles for our themes and this week we have “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” – cards featuring yellows!
I am so loving the new To a Wild Rose set! That flower just stamps up so beautifully!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Tufted Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight Gingham print – 1 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – 2 x 3 1/4, punch top with Delightful Tag Topper and corner round bottoms – add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp flower and leaf outline in Memento Black, flower solid in Daffodil Delight and leaf solid in Granny Apple Green, cut everything out and layer (I did split apart the leaves), add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out with Stitched circle, layer onto matching Granny Apple Green Scallop Circle, add to card front
- Add largest Granny Apple Green Glitter Enamel dot to top of tag to finish off
I just LOVE NEW STUFF! And speaking of new…
BRAND NEW! We are SO excited about this Collection! The It Starts with Art Bundle will be in the new Annual Catalog, available for demos to pre-order NOW and customers on June 4th! As a demo you will DEFINITELY want this Collection of tutorials! We have FOUR projects that are PERFECT for your Open Houses, Catalog Kick Offs AND product classes! There is even a sweet little hostess gift idea! But…customers…you will find these ideas very useful to organize your supplies AND make up gifts for friends and family! It’s a WIN-WIN! See details HERE!
|Set(s):||To a Wild Rose|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Gingham Prints DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Delightful Tag Topper Punch, Corner Rounder, Glitter Enamel Dots, Tufted Embossing Folder|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!