Happy Thursday! Are you ready for a cool sketch? We got a good one for you…
This week I’m using a set that I am sad to see go. I LOVE the bird in this set and LOVE coloring it with blends…
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle Embossing folder and add to card front
- Floral Romance DSP – Mossy Meadow print – 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Floral Romance DSP – Petal Pink speckle print – 1 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Floral Romance DSP – multicolor vellum (back with Whisper White same size) – 1 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out oval, layer only matching Fresh Fig Scallop Oval, add to card front using dimensionals
- Petal Pink, stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using classic label punch add behind oval
- Whisper White – stamp bird and flowers using Memento Black, color bird with Petal Pink Blends and flower with Fresh Fig ink and AquaPainter, cut out, layer flowers onto Mossy Meadow Leaf punch leaves, add to oval, add bird using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And now for our NEW collection…
BRAND NEW! We are SO excited about this Collection! The It Starts with Art Bundle will be in the new Annual Catalog, available for demos to pre-order NOW and customers on June 4th! As a demo you will DEFINITELY want this Collection of tutorials! We have FOUR projects that are PERFECT for your Open Houses, Catalog Kick Offs AND product classes! There is even a sweet little hostess gift idea! But…customers…you will find these ideas very useful to organize your supplies AND make up gifts for friends and family! It’s a WIN-WIN! See details HERE!
|Set(s):||Serene Garden, Itty Bitty Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow, Floral Romance DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Fresh Fig, Blends: Petal Pink|
|Other:||Subtle Embossing Folder, Layering OvalsDimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!