Happy Monday everyone! And want to know something REALLY good? Only 2 more full weeks of school (okay..that a week to get grades in and then summer starts)…but the term is almost done! This week I LOVE our inspiration photo…
Isn’t that just GORGEOUS? This is my take on it…
This was such a ‘no brainer’ for me on what set to use! I LOVE Bloom by Bloom and will so miss it when it is gone!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run throughthe dot to dot embossing folder, add to card front
- Subtles DSP (So Saffron striped) – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp 3 large flower (Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron), 2 small flowers (Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay), leaves from large stem (Pear Pizzazz) and 4 single leaves (Pear Pizzazz), cut everything out, add the large poppy and bermuda flowers to card front
- Whisper White – cut out the stitched label framelit, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Layer and add flowers using dimensionals
- Add some basic black faceted dots to finish off
How pretty is this?
And now for our NEW COLLECTION…
Is there anyone who doesn’t like furry friends? We’ve combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We’ve also used the Regals 6×6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Set(s):||Bloom by Bloom, Itty Bitty Birthday|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Stitched Labels Framelits, Dot to Dot Embossing Folder, Faceted Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!