And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme was to do a card that moves. I haven’t done a spinner card in a while…hmmm…not sure why, they are fun to make!
So fun and EASY!
Here’s the details…
- Call me Clover – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Layer Pieces of Happiness Blooms DSP 3 3/4 x 4 on same size Whisper White, cut out layered circles to form the track for the spinner. Add to card front with DOUBLE layer of dimensionals (this makes it spin easier)
- Layer two pennies together using a MINI dimensionals add to track, cover top of penny using 3/4″ Whisper White circle
- Whisper White – stamp butterflies using Memento Black, color using Mango Melody LT and both Daffodil Delight Blends, punch out, stamp body in Memento Black, stamp antenna in Memento Black, cut out and add to butterflies
- Daffordil Delight – 1/2 x 2 7/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add using dimensionals, add little butterfly to finish off
These are just so much fun to make! What are you waiting for! And speaking of waiting…while you are waiting for the new catalog…we have a GREAT collection from the Occasions Mini…
Is there anyone who doesn’t like furry friends? We’ve combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We’ve also used the Regals 6×6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Call Me Clover, Daffodil Delight, Happiness Blooms DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Mango Melody LT, Daffodil Delight (Both)|
|Other:||Layering Circles Framelits, Butterfly Duet Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!