Happy Monday everyone! And want to know something REALLY good? Only 2 more full weeks of school (okay..that a week to get grades in and then summer starts)…but the term is almost done! This week I LOVE our inspiration photo…
Isn’t that just GORGEOUS? This is my take on it…
I have to say…I has so much FUN creating this! I used the circle background I had created out of a window sheet to sponge ont he colors for the background. You know me…I don’t like to do messy! LOL!!!
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, sponge on Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Soft Seafoam, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, add to card front
- Whisper White – punch out 4 daisies, layer
- Blue Bushel – punch out two 3/4″ circle, add to daisy centers
- Call Me Clover – punch out 2 leaves, layer behind daisies, add daisies to card front
- Add some clear epoxy drops to finish off
How pretty is this?
And now for our NEW COLLECTION…
Is there anyone who doesn’t like furry friends? We’ve combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We’ve also used the Regals 6×6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Blue Bushel, Call Me Clover|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Soft Seafoam|
|Other:||Daisy Builder Punch, Leaf Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Epoxy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!