And it’s Saturday again! This week we have a fun theme – Favorites Brights color! Now this one was a bit tough because overall the Brights are my favorite colors! I decided to do a monochromatic card that really you could do in ANY of the Brights colors and it would be a very happy card!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Poppy Parade – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Needlepoint Nook DSP – punch out two 1 3/4″ circles of the Poppy Parade striped, add to card front
- Brights DSP – punch out two 1 3/8″ circles, add to card front
- Poppy Parade – punch out two 1″ circle, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – cut out 3 butterflies and you from the Well Written Framelits, add to card front
- Add four Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Easy peasy and happy in ANY of the Brights colors!
And now for our NEW COLLECTION…
Is there anyone who doesn’t like furry friends? We’ve combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We’ve also used the Regals 6×6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Brights DSP, Needlepoint Nook DSP, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Well Written Framelits, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!