Happy Monday everyone! Happy Tax Day…well…that really isn’t happy is it? Okay then back to HAPPY MONDAY! Time again for another inspiration photo…
I pulled out a set I haven’t used in a while…Eastern Beauty…
Here’s the details…
- Poppy Parade – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic Black – 5 1/8 x 3 7/8, add to card front on an angle
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp large circle in Bermuda Bay, dotted circle in Memento Black,
- Bermuda Bay – 1 1/4 x 3 3/4, cut on an angle, add to panel
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to panel
- Poppy Parade Striped Ribbon, wrap around panel, add panel to card fornt
- Whisper White – stamp starish image in Poppy Parade 11 times, cut out, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp dotted circle in Memento Black and greeting in Bermuda Bay, punch out using the 1 1/4 Circle Punch, layer onto Poppy Parade 1 3/8″ Scallop Circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Color some Epoxy Drops with Basic Black Blend to finish out
And now for our NEW COLLECTION…
Is there anyone who doesn’t like furry friends? We’ve combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We’ve also used the Regals 6×6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Poppy Parade; BLENDS: Basic Black Dark|
|Other:||1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Poppy Parade Striped Ribbon, Epoxy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!