And it’s Saturday again! This week we are showing off our favorite Subtles color and for me that is a no brainer…Highland Heather! What fun!
I absolutely LOVE the stitched design in the Needlepoint Elements Framelits!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Highland Heather Gingham Print – 2 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Highland Heather – 3 1/4 x 3 3/4, use the stitched background, round the opposite corners, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Highland Heather, cut out with framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp three stitched butterflies using Highland Heather, add the small bodies from the Butterfly Gala set, punch out using the Butterfly Duet punch, stamp small antenna three times, cu out, add behind butterflies and add to card front.
- Color Pearls using Heather Highland Dark Blends, add to butterflies to finish off
Time is running out for our special offer…
We know that, unfortunately, the Wonderful Floral Framelit Dies that coordinate with Wonderful Romance Stamp set have sold out, but we had already finished our Wonderful Romance Collection of tutorials! SO….for those of you who already have this bundle, check out our newest collection! We’ve paired it with the springy Gingham Gala 6×6 Designer Paper pack for a fresh, new look! You’ll get THREE card ideas (one a special fold) and a wonderful home décor project!
BONUS! After you purchase the Wonderful Romance Collection, EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2019, and you’ll receive YOUR CHOICE of ANY of our other $10 PDF collections! We have quite a few from the Annual Catalog that would be perfect for focusing on the main catalog while we PATIENTLY wait for the new catalog to come out. Just let us know which one and we’ll email you back with the tutorial…no charge!You can see the selections on our COLLECTIONS FOR SALE page here!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Set(s):||Needle & Thread, Butterfly Gala|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Highland Heather, Gingham DSP|
|Ink:||Highland Heather, BLEND: Highland Heather DARK|
|Other:||Needlepoint Elements, Butterfly Duet Punch, Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!