Happy Monday everyone! Are you ready for another inspiration photo? Hope so because it is Inspiration Monday!
You know you really can’t go wrong with BUTTERFLIES!!!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 4 3/4, stamp dots first with Daffodil Delight then with Highland Heather, stamp greeting using Gorgeous Grape
- Heather Highland Gingham print – two piece 3/8 x 4 1/2, add behind panel then add panel to card front
- Vellum – cut out bottom butterfly thinlit, cut out the 3 smallest
- Basic Black – cut out top butterfly thinlit, cut out the 3 smallest, layer, add to card front
- Color some front epoxy droplet using dark Mango Melody and dark Highland Heather Blends, add to card front to finish off
OH…do we have a cool offer for you…
We know that, unfortunately, the Wonderful Floral Framelit Dies that coordinate with Wonderful Romance Stamp set have sold out, but we had already finished our Wonderful Romance Collection of tutorials! SO….for those of you who already have this bundle, check out our newest collection! We’ve paired it with the springy Gingham Gala 6×6 Designer Paper pack for a fresh, new look! You’ll get THREE card ideas (one a special fold) and a wonderful home décor project!
BONUS! After you purchase the Wonderful Romance Collection, EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2019, and you’ll receive YOUR CHOICE of ANY of our other $10 PDF collections! We have quite a few from the Annual Catalog that would be perfect for focusing on the main catalog while we PATIENTLY wait for the new catalog to come out. Just let us know which one and we’ll email you back with the tutorial…no charge!You can see the selections on our COLLECTIONS FOR SALE page here!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Vellum, Gingham DSP|
|Ink:||Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Beauty Abounds Thinlits, Epoxy Dots|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!