And it’s Saturday again! Boy…it’s a good day to stay inside as instead of April showers brings May Flowers…it’s March showers and flowers are already blooming! And with all the rain and flowers it’s time for Spring and our theme for this week … Easter/Spring!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, round the bottom left corner
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, round bottom left corner, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight Gingham DSP – 2 1/2 x 4 1/2, corner round bottom left and upper right, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 3 1/4, corner round bottom left and upper right, stamp image using Memento Black, color using Blends: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Petal pink, stamp greeting using Memento Black, tie piece of the Daffodil Delight SAB ribbon around it and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Butterfly Gala Daffodil Delight Sequins to finish off.
I do have to tell you I got the idea for this card from Lisa Curcio. She did a delightful card using this layout, gingham dsp (different color) and the butterfly set. I changed several things on the card.
Did you know that in our Birthday Cheer Collection, two of the exclusive cards use only the stamps, too! The 3D project could easily be adapted to just the stamps…it is very flexible! Check out our Birthday Cheer bundle…
You’ll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don’t forget about our set of tutorials featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Tea Together! We’ve combined this bundle with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You’ll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Gingham DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink|
|Other:||Corner Rounder, SAB Ribbon Pack, Butterfly Gala Sequins, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!