Happy Monday everyone! I just can’t believe that it is Monday again…where does the weekend go! Well, we have a very simple inspiration this week…
So I kept my card very simple…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle embossing folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out the 3 x 4 7/8 stitched rectangle, stamp greeting using Smoky Slate, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out several of the small flower clusters, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp stem/leaf in Soft Seafoam, cut out add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp tulip and bow in Petal Pink, cut out add to card front
We have TWO GREAT COLLECTIONS for you that we just put out…
You’ll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don’t forget about our set of tutorials featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Tea Together! We’ve combined this bundle with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You’ll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Soft Seafoam, Petal Pink|
|Other:||Bouquet Bunch framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Subtle Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!