Happy Thursday everyone! OOOOO…it’s SPRING and it is actually feeling a bit like it – AWESOME!!!! This week we have a GREAT color inspiration…
I LOVE the doily builder framelits (BUGGER that they have run out of them!) but I thought they would be perfect in these colors…
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, layer onto Grey Granite 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Grey Granite – cut out the larger open doily, add to card front
- Whisper White – 5/8 x 4 1/2, stamp greeting using Mango Melody, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- So Saffron – cut out medium sized doily, add to card front
- Mango Melody – cut out small doily, add to card front
- Add some dots from the Best Route Enamel Shapes to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
We have TWO GREAT COLLECTIONS for you that we just put out…
You’ll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don’t forget about our set of tutorials featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Tea Together! We’ve combined this bundle with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You’ll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Set(s):||Life is Grand|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grey Granite, So Saffron, Mango Melody|
|Other:||Doily Builder Framelits, Subtle Embossing Folder, Best Route Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!