And it’s Saturday again! And perfect for this time of year our theme this week is Shades of Green! Having NOTHING St. Patrick like, I had to punt on this one! When all else fails…use HEARTS!
Isn’t this just FUN!
Here’s the details…
- Call Me Clover – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Call Me Clover – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Happiness Blooms DSP – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out piece using largest Square Stitched Framelit, stamp greeting in Call Me Clover, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White, stamp stem from Lasting Lily (SAB) in Call Me Clover, cut out and add to card front
- Call Me Clover – cut out 3 small scallop hearts. score and fold in half, add to card front
- In Color DSP paper stack – cut out the small heart panel, using the 3 largest solid hearts from there, score, fold in half and add to scallop hearts
- Add one of each size Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots to finish off.
WOO HOO…we have a new collection for YOU!
In this Best Bunny Treat Box Collection, we’ve designed SIX different treat favors using the Best Bunny Bundle that we know you’ll enjoy making for family and friends…great for those spring craft shows, too! But you’re not limited to just Easter, they would make cute baby shower favors or any other occasion you need a little gift! See the details HERE!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Set(s):||Itty Bitty Greetings, Lasting Lily (SAB)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Call Me Clover, Happiness Blooms DSP, InColor Paper Stack, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Call Me Clover|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Subtle Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!