SURPRISE! It’s Wednesday and I can’t believe I’m posting in the middle of the week – SPRING BREAK! Although I have to admit with the temperatures hovering in the teens it does not FEEL like SPRING!
But…speaking of spring, when I saw the Freshly Made SketchFreshly Made Sketch for this week, I just had to play along!
You know that I’ve been playing with the ADORABLE Best Bunny set after doing a cool 6 treat box collection with ConnieADORABLE Best Bunny set after doing a cool 6 treat box collection with Connie, and I have to say…those bunnies were just made for this sketch!
I LOVE that the bunnies have 3 different faces that you can use! Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Add piece of Tropical Escape – 1 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, layer on Night of Navy – 4 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp bunny 3 times using Memento Black, color using BLENDS: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Highland Heather, Flirty Flaming0, punch out, layer and add to card front (add middle bunny using dimensionals
- Add some blue and purple Glitter Enamels Dots to finish off.
How fun is that! That would definitely brighten someone’s day!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Tropical Escape DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Bunny Builder Punch, Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!