Happy Monday everyone! Happy March! And Happy Spring Break to me! Oh course there is going to be nothing WARM about Spring Break…but at least I can sleep in for a week – WOOO HOOO!!! It’s time for another inspiration and this week we have a fun photo for you…
I knew exactly what I wanted to do with this…
Here’s the details…
- Highland Heather – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White -3 5/8 x 4 7/4
- Add Highly Heather doily and Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 4 1/2, stamp greeting using Gorgeous Grape, layer onto Gorgeous Grape 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp two of the different candy jars using and jelly beans using Memento Black, color using Heather Highland Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensions
- Silver Glimmer – cut out two bows (from the doily builder framelits) and add one to each candy jar
- Add some adhesive backed purple sequins to finish it off.
WOO HOO…we have a new collection for YOU!
In this Best Bunny Treat Box Collection, we’ve designed SIX different treat favors using the Best Bunny Bundle that we know you’ll enjoy making for family and friends…great for those spring craft shows, too! But you’re not limited to just Easter, they would make cute baby shower favors or any other occasion you need a little gift! See the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather|
|Other:||Jar of Sweets Framelits, Doily Builder Framelits, Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!