And it’s Saturday again! This week we have a theme that I must admit…it made me GROAN when I saw it…watercolor backgrounds. I am NOT good with messy! Watercolor backgrounds are MESSY!!! So…our electricity was out last Sunday night and I decided…maybe I’d do better with this if I did and it in dark. Hmmm…I think I’m on to something. I actually REALLY like how this turned out!
This is just a HAPPY card!
Here’s the details…
- Mango Melody – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Watercolor paper – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, using Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green reminkers, water and an AquaPainter to create the background, let it dry until you lights come back on (around 5 hours – LOL!!!) Once dry, flick some Mango Melody ink to create a little splatter on it. Let that dry then stamp butterflies using Memento Black, add to card front
- Whisper White – ink stamp using Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green ink, stamp, cut out with Stitched Oval.
- Add some Granny Apple Green Texture Weave Ribbon behind the oval, then add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Granny Apple Green Glitter Enamel Dots to finish off
This would brighten anyone’s day!
WOO HOO…we have a new collection for YOU!
In this Best Bunny Treat Box Collection, we’ve designed SIX different treat favors using the Best Bunny Bundle that we know you’ll enjoy making for family and friends…great for those spring craft shows, too! But you’re not limited to just Easter, they would make cute baby shower favors or any other occasion you need a little gift! See the details HERE!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Set(s):||Butterfly Gala, Life is Grand|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mango Melody, Watercolor paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green (and reinkers of both)|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon, Glitter Enamel Dots, AquaPainter, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!