Happy Thursday everyone! We have made it to the LAST Thursday Challenge in February and the LAST DAY in February – WOO HOO!!! AND what a fun sketch inspiration…
I have been using my Painted Seasons set for the last Create with Connie and Mary Special release and you know me…if it is sitting on top of my desk, I tend to use it!
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White -3 7/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Floral Romance (Vellum print) – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Floral Romance (Petal Pink print) – 2 3/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Fresh Fig – TWO pieces 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Fresh Fig, cut out with Layering Oval Framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp flower in Petal Pink and Fresh Fig, stamp 4 leaves in Pear Pizzazz, cut everything out and add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And we have a new collection for you…
In this Best Bunny Treat Box Collection, we’ve designed SIX different treat favors using the Best Bunny Bundle that we know you’ll enjoy making for family and friends…great for those spring craft shows, too! But you’re not limited to just Easter, they would make cute baby shower favors or any other occasion you need a little gift! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Painted Seasons, Wonderful Romance|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Fresh Fig, Floral Romance|
|Ink:||Fresh Fig, Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Layering Oval Framelits, Four Seasons Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!