And it’s Saturday again! This week we have a cool theme – Keep you in Stitches – things using stitched thinlits/framelits…and I had the perfect set for it!
I absolutely LOVE the stitched design in the Needlepoint Elements Framelits!
Here’s the details…
- Poppy Parade – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Mossy Meadow – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front on an angle
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, use the stitched framelits to create the stitched design, add to card front
- Needlepoint Nook dsp (Poppy Parade print) – 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp leaves cut out with matching framelit, add to card front
- Mossy Meadow – cut out two of the open leaves, add to card front
- Petal Pink – stamp greeting using Memento Black, add stitches around greeting then punch out using the Pretty Label punch, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t you just LOVE that stitched look?
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
AND…next up from the 2019 Occasions Catalog is our Sweetest Thing Collection of tutorials, featuring the How Sweet It Is Suite of products! The colorful designer paper and fun images just make creating with this bundle SO much fun! You’ll get THREE cards (one a special fold) and a fun 3D project, all created by Connie and Mary! See all the details HERE!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
|Set(s):||Needle & Thread|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Needlepoint Nook DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Old Olive|
|Other:||Needlepoint Elements, Pretty Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!