Happy Saturday! We are back again with another great Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is cards with unique folds. I have not done a double gatefold card before and thought it would be fun to do with the Tea Together set! Here’s my card closed…
And here it is opened up…
Here’s the details…
- Floral Romance DSP – 5 1/2 x 12 – score at 2, 4, 8 and 10, on each end mark down, and cut on a diagonal then add the diagonal pieces to the bottom front
- Petal Pink – stamp tea pot using Memento Black, accent using Petal Pink marker, cut out, add to left side front panel
- Whisper White – stamp large rose using Memento Black, color using Petal Pink and Old Olive Blends, cut out add to tea pot
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Calpyso Coral, punch out using 1″ Circle Punch, layer onto Mossy Meadow 1 1/8″ Scallop Punch, add to tea pot using dimensionals
- For the inside: Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 3 1/4, stamp small flower twice using Memento Black, color using Petal Pink and Old Olive Blends, add to inside of card
Next up from the 2019 Occasions Catalog is our Geared Up Garage Collection of tutorials! Isn’t this a great bundle, LOVE those Garage Gear Thinlits…so different from anything Stampin’ Up! has offered before! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful treat 3D project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, Floral Romance DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink Marker BLENDS: Petal Pink, Old Olive|
|Other:||1″ Circle Punch, 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Tea Time Framelits (if you have them or just cut things out), Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!