Happy Monday everyone! Happy first Monday in February and it’s time for our first Inspiration Monday of February! We are starting off the month with a pretty dress to inspire you…
Okay…I have to admit this…this is the second card I made for this challenge. I LOVED my first one, but decided I needed to keep it cleaner than the other one I did. So here’s my second card and I think works perfectly for the challenge…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Balmy Blue Gingham print – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp dotted line in Night of Navy and greeting in Basic Grey, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp flower 3 times using Balmy Blue and Leaves using Soft Seafoam, cut out, layer and add to card front
- Night of Navy – punch out 3 Bitty Blooms (punch pack), add to card front using Glue Dots
- Add Basic Rhinestones to center of each Night of Navy flower to finish off
Next up from the 2019 Occasions Catalog is our Geared Up Garage Collection of tutorials! Isn’t this a great bundle, LOVE those Garage Gear Thinlits…so different from anything Stampin’ Up! has offered before! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful treat 3D project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
This is also for the Global Design Project #GDP175.
|Set(s):||Bloom by Bloom, Well Said|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Gingham DSP|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Soft Seafoam|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!