Happy Saturday! We have made it through the Polar Vortez and now for the GREAT THAW!! DANG…it was COLD! But now for our warming trend – LOL!!! And to warm you up today our theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is Valentine Favors. I’ve been wanting to make one of these for a while and was surprized at just how easy it was. If you want directions for this just Google Self-Closing Treat Box.
Isn’t this little skunk just ‘stinkin’ sweet’? I think so. (And if you want more GREAT treat box ideas with this set check out our Hey Love Treat Box collection – you can still purchase the .pdf!)
Here’s some general details…
- Crumb Cake – I used a piece 4 3/4 x 6 1/2 (like I said above just Google self-closing treat box and you will get directions for scoring) then put together
- All My Love DSP – TWO pieces 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 again cut per directions you find in your search and add to your treat box
- Stamp Hey Valentine on top using Memento Black ink
- Whisper White – stamp skunk using Memento Black, color using Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo and Real Red Blends, cut out with layering circle, layer onto matching Lovely Lipstick matching Scallop Circle.
- Wrap some Black/Silver ribbon behind circles then add to box front
- Lovely Lipstick – 1/2 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to circle.
- Tie a little bow using Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ grosgrain ribbon and add to top of box to finish off
Is this just cute or what!
Next up from the 2019 Occasions Catalog is our Geared Up Garage Collection of tutorials! Isn’t this a great bundle, LOVE those Garage Gear Thinlits…so different from anything Stampin’ Up! has offered before! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful treat 3D project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Lovely Lipstick, All My Love DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo, Real Red|
|Other:||Layering Circle Framelits, Black/Silver 1/4″ Striped Metallic Ribbon, Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!