Happy Monday everyone! Hope you are ready to be inspired! How fun is this…
I love the yellow and white together!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Vellum – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle embossing folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out the bottom butterfly thinlit
- Daffodil Delight – cut out the top butterfly thinlit, layer the two together, then add to card front
- Daffodil Delight Gingham dsp – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Basic Grey, cut out using a layering oval, wrap some of the Daffodil Delight Organdy SAB ribbon add behind oval then add to card front using dimensionals
I’ve done this with the vellum before and I just LOVE the look of it!
Next up from the 2019 Occasions Catalog is our Geared Up Garage Collection of tutorials! Isn’t this a great bundle, LOVE those Garage Gear Thinlits…so different from anything Stampin’ Up! has offered before! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful treat 3D project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Gingham DSP, Vellum|
|Other:||Beautiful Butterfly Thinlits, Layering Oval Framelits, Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, Subtle Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!