Happy Saturday! I always so look forward to our Saturday Blog Hop! This week we have a fun theme – My Funny Valentine! Nothing says funny Valentine to me like Hey Love set!
I just LOVE this little Otter guy and thought it would make a cute ‘funny Valentine’!
Here’s the details…
- Melon Mambo – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- How Sweet It Is DSP (dotted print) – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, layer onto Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Granny Apple Green – 1/2 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet – Cut out the scallop heart frame and solid heart, add to card dront
- Whisper White – stamp otter and hedgehog using Memento Black and color using Bronze, Ivory, Highland Heather and Flirty Flamingo Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pool Party – 5/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
Is this just cute or what!
Looking for some other GREAT ideas with this set? Well…do we have a collection for you!
“Hey Love” is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we’ve come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! Just TOO “Stinkin’ Sweet”! In this Hey Love Collection, you’ll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Find the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, How Sweet It Is DSP, Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Bronze, Ivory, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather|
|Other:||Stitched Hearts Framelits, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!