Happy Thursday! The weather around here in Ohio has just been so crazy…today (Wednesday) as I finished this post, it was 50 out. This past weekend – sub zero. Crazy. But we have a fun color challenge this week to brighten your day…
Although these are the colors from the All My Love dSP, I decided to not do a Valentine card with it…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake- 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- All My Love DSP (mini heart print) – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp large bubble stamp in Flirty Flamingo and small bubble stamp in Crumb Cake, stamp the one larger butterfly in Lovely Lipstick, layer onto Lovely Lipstick 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out using Stitched Circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp two smaller butterflies using Lovely Lipstick, cut out and add to card front
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Looking for some fun treat ideas? Well…do we have a collection for you!
“Hey Love” is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we’ve come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! Just TOO “Stinkin’ Sweet”! In this Hey Love Collection, you’ll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Find the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Lovely Lipstick, All My Love DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!