Happy Saturday everyone! As I’m writing this we are getting ready to get blasted again with another winter storm. We’ll see if it happens or not. But if I’m stuck inside because of snow and freezing rain…it will be a GREAT time to STAMP! This week our theme is “Love Me Tender” – Romantic Valentines. I have to say…this is SO NOT ME!!!! But I did come up with this…
It’s romantic…RIGHT? The dsp is titled Floral Romance – I think that makes it work! LOL!!!
Here’s some details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Floral Romance – Petal Pink vellum print – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Fresh Fig – cut our large scallop heart frame, add to card frame
- Whisper White -stamp large image from Wonderful Romance using Memento Black, color with Petal Pink Old Olive Blends and Fresh Fig marker, cut out, add to card front
- Sahara Sand – stamp greeting using Fresh Fig, cut out using Stitched Oval
- Fresh Fig – cut our 3 of the little stem/leaves, add behind oval
- Add piece of Petal Pink Variegated Ribbon behind oval then add over to card front using dimensionals
I think this turned out pretty good!
Looking for some fun treat ideas? Well…do we have a collection for you!
“Hey Love” is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we’ve come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! Just TOO “Stinkin’ Sweet”! In this Hey Love Collection, you’ll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Find the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Wonderful Romance, Meant to Be|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Fresh Fig, Sahara Sand, Floral Romance DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Fresh Fig, BLENDS: Petal Pink, Old Olive|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Wonderful Floral Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!