Happy Thursday and we have an awesome sketch inspiration for you…
I just LOVE the butterfly thinlits and this GORGEOUS paper…
Oh my word…this vellum is just YUMMY! Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Floral Romance Vellum DSP – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front front
- Floral Romance – grey wood print – 3 3/4 x 2, add to card frong
- Fresh Fig – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Floral Romance – mossy meadow print – 3 1/2 x 1 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out 2 3/4 circle, stamp greeting using Fresh Fig, add to card front using dimensionals
- Floral Romance – petal pink print – 3 5/8 x 3/4, add to card front
- Cut out bottom butterflies in Petal Pink and top ones in Fresh Fig, layer, add to card front to finish off.
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Looking for some fun treat ideas? Well…do we have a collection for you!
“Hey Love” is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we’ve come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! Just TOO “Stinkin’ Sweet”! In this Hey Love Collection, you’ll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Find the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Fresh Fig, Floral Romance DSP|
|Other:||Butterfly Beauty Thinlets, Layering Circles Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!