Happy Monday everyone! WOW…we actually got some snow around here over the weekend. It’s been quite some time since we had snow to amount to anything and between Saturday and Sunday we got 7″! Rand got us all dug out and the plow and salt truck has been through out street several times so we are good to go. Here’s the inspiration for this week
What a fun cake inspiration and I decided to go with the colors!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- So Saffron – 2 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through Subtle Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Pumpkin Pie Dotted print – 3/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 4 1/8, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo Striped pint – 1/2 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp image using Memento Black color using Pumpkin Pie, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Shaded Spruce Blends, cut out and add to card front
- So Saffron – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using 1 1/4″ Circle PUnch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
What a cool image! Love being able to color it with the Blends!
Looking for some fun treat ideas? Well…do we have a collection for you!
“Hey Love” is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we’ve come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! Just TOO “Stinkin’ Sweet”! In this Hey Love Collection, you’ll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Find the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||All That You Are|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, So Saffron, Regals Paper Pack, Brights Paper Back|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Pumpkin Pie, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Shaded Spruce|
|Other:||Subtle Embossing Folder, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!