Are you ready for some great Valentine inspiration…we hope so! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. This week we are featuring Valentine Flowers! I’m not sure I interrupted right but I LOVE mt card!
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flaming – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folder
- All My Love DSP – 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5, cut bottom edge with scallop stitched edgelit, add to card front
- Lovely Lipstick – cut out 2 of florishy edge, add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black
- Lovely Lipstick – cut out 5 small scallop hearts, score down center of each, slightly fold and add to card front to form flower
- Whisper White – cut out small scallop heart, add to center of flower using dimensional
- Lovely Lipstick and Flirty Flamingo – cut out small heart from heart border, add to center of flower to finish off
I just LOVE the way this one turned out!
The Occasions mini is now available for everyone – WOO HOO! Valentines Day will be here before you know it so get ready with our newest collection…
|Set(s):||Meant to Be|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, All My Love DSP|
|Other:||Be Mine Stitched Framelits, dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!