It’s Monday again and this is BACK TO SCHOOL Monday for me – EEK! I always look forward to the Inspiration Monday photos…you just never know what it will take. It’s a GORGEOUS cookie inspiration for you this week…
There was just so much to love with this and here is what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 7/8 x 3 5/8, run through the Lace Embossing Folder, layer onto Soft Suede – 5 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- So Saffron dotted print – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Soft Suede – cut out using Stitched Label Framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – punch out 2″ circle, stamp greetin using Soft Suede, add to card front
- Whisper White, So Saffron, Crumb Cake – punch out flowers, center and leaves, layer and add to card front to finish off.
The Occasions mini is now available for demos to preorder and we have jumped right in with one of our FAVORITE NEW SET. Valentines Day will be here before you know it so get ready with our newest collection…
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Bunch of Clossom|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Other:||Stitched Labels Framelits, Bitty Blooms Punches, Lace Embossing Folder, 2″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!