Happy 2019 everyone! Here’s to a wonderful new year! This week our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is featuring sweet Valentines. I just HAD to use the new Hello Cupcake set – the saying Sprinkled with Love is perfect for the theme!
How Sweet indeed!
Here’s some general details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- All My Love DSP (little heart print) – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 4 3/4, cut along the bottom with the stitched scallop from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits then add to card front.
- Lovely Lipstick – cutout the large scallop heart frame, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp cupcake holder in Flirty Flamingo, icing in Soft Suede and Crumb Cake, cut out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Flirty Flamingo and Lovely Lipstick – cut of the border of little hearts and use the little hearts on the icing as ‘sprinkles’
- Crumb Cake – stamp greeting using Early Espresso, cut out using Stitched Oval, all to card front using dimensionals
- Lovely Lipstick 1/8 Grosgrain Ribbon – tie a small bow and add to card fornt
- Add Lovely Lipstick (Happiness Blooms) Dots to finish off.
The Occasions mini is now available for everyone – WOO HOO! Valentines Day will be here before you know it so get ready with our newest collection…
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo, All My Love DSP|
|Ink:||Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!