And we are back! Hope you had a wonderful holiday full of family and friends! This week we have a leaf image for you…check it out…
I decided to go with the colors and the texture for my card this week. Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Dot to Dot Embossing Folder, layer onto Crumb Cake 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 and add to card front
- Crumb Cake – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, tie with a piece of the Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon from the SAB ribbon pack and add to card front
- Balmy Blue – cut out largest Stitched Circle, add to card front.
- Stamp three icing images in Crumb Cake and sprinkles in Balmy Blue, two cupcake holders in Balmy Blue and a two of the extra piece in Crumb Cake; cut everything out and add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Early Espresso, cut out with Stitched Oval and add to card front to finish off
The Occasions mini is now available for demos to preorder and we have jumped right in with one of our FAVORITE NEW SET. Valentines Day will be here before you know it so get ready with our newest collection…
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Balmy Blue|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dot to Dot EmbossingFolder, Organdy SAB Ribbon Pack, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!