Welcome back everyone! I hope you had a wonderful holiday! It’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week we have a cool color inspiration…
Oh I just had to use some NEW STUFF for this…
My friends Jo and Jackie were over to play with our new stuff and I go to play with Jackie’s Butterfly Gala set. This is what I came up with…nice and clean and simple! Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 5 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out one of the Doily Builder Thinlets and add to card front
- Balmy Blue – 1/2 x 4 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp butterfly in Memento Black, add Balmy Blue to the top portion and Gorgeous Grape (stamped off once) in the bottom. Use Blueberry Bushel and Gorgeous Grape markers to add some highlights, punch out, add to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
The Occasions mini is now available for demos to preorder and we have jumped right in with one of our FAVORITE NEW SETS…
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Balmy Blue|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Gorgeous Grape|
|Other:||Subtle Embossing Folder, Doily Builder Thinlet, Butterfly Duet Punch|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!